Nothing short of revolutionary, StKSS™ (Structural Kinetic Support System) is a system that allows a wearer to selectively transfer some or all of the weight of his armor load vest to his hips. StKSS™ allows the wearer’s shoulders and spinal column to be completely isolated from the weight being carried. Instead, the weight is transferred directly to the pelvis (hip bone) and legs. The effect is unmistakable, and the benefit is undeniable to those familiar with what wearing a 60+ lbs. vest for months on end does to your lower back. Patents pending. Made in the US from US materials.
- Extremely simple and lightweight
- Highly flexible and easy to use
- Very little impact on range of motion
- Doesn't limit the vest's emergency-release capability
- Available for all sizes of CPC™ and Chassis™
- Kit includes two lengths for perfect fit
Weight: 0.07 lbs. per piece (0.14 lbs. per pair)