The AirFrame™ ballistic helmet sets new standards in protection, comfort, and modularity. Complete AirFrame™ helmets weigh less than complete ACH 2002 helmets while providing more coverage area. The AirFrame™ was developed with a mandate to dramatically reduce headborne weight while exceeding common frag threats. A complete medium AirFrame™ helmet weighs only 2.30 lbs., and the large weighs a mere 2.55 lbs. The unique overlapping shell design of the AirFrame™ creates an integrated vent that provides passive cooling and can reduce the damaging effects of explosive blast waves. Each AirFrame™ helmet features an OpsCore® H-Nape Head-Loc™ retention system for unmatched stability, comfort, and ease of adjustment. Up armoring the AirFrame™ with ballistic ear or face protection is simple and fast. All helmets and components are compatible with common ear pro systems like PELTORS® and SORDINS®. Made in the US from US materials.
- Revolutionary vented shell design for passive cooling
- Covers more of wearer’s nape than traditional designs
- Modular ear and face protection available
- Modular ARC-Rail™ system available (O² compatible)
- Contain 3/4” pads
- Can be pre-drilled at factory for 3-hole or 4-hole NVG mounts (configuration compatible with OpsCore® and Wilcox® 3-hole mounts)
- Medium: 2.30 lbs.
- Large: 2.55 lbs.
- Xlarge: 2.75 lbs.
As of August 2013, approximate 8-12 week lead time applies.