The AirFrame™ ballistic helmet sets new standards in protection, comfort, and modularity. Complete AirFrame™ helmets weigh less than complete ACH 2002 helmets while providing more coverage area. The AirFrame™ was developed with a mandate to dramatically reduce headborne weight while exceeding common frag threats. A complete medium AirFrame™ helmet weighs only 2.30 lbs, and the large weighs a mere 2.55 lbs. The unique overlapping shell design of the AirFrame™ creates an integrated vent that provides passive cooling and can reduce the damaging effects of explosive blast waves. Each AirFrame™ helmet features an Ops-Core® H-Nape Head-Loc™ retention system for unmatched stability, comfort, and ease of adjustment. Up armoring the AirFrame™ with ballistic ear or face protection is simple and fast. All helmets and components are compatible with common ear-pro systems like Peltors® and Sordins®. Made in the US from US materials.
- Revolutionary vented shell design for passive cooling
- Covers more of wearer’s nape than traditional designs
- Modular ear and face protection available
- Modular ARC Rail™ system available (O² compatible)
- Includes 3/4” pads
- Can be pre-drilled at factory for 3-hole or 4-hole NVG mounts (configuration compatible with Ops-Core® and Wilcox® 3-hole mounts)
- MD: 2.30 lbs.
- LG: 2.55 lbs.
- XL: 2.75 lbs.
|2 Gr RCC
|4 Gr RCC
|16 Gr RCC
|64 Gr RCC
|9mm 124 Gr FMJ
1195 ft/s, ± 30 ft/s
||25.4 mm BFD
0° Obliquity, Ambient
For individual orders, an approximate 8-12 week leadtime applies. Volume order leadtime may vary. (updated June 2014)