EXP™ 2100 Pack
Stock status is subject to change after receipt of order. Customers will receive a ship date notification or tracking number within 2-3 business days of order date. If a ship date has not been provided, please contact customer service with the order number to request a status update.
The EXP 2100™ PACK is the larger version of our EXP 1500™ PACK with a few additional features. It’s a clean low-profile pack that’s highly adaptable to support the changing demands of your day or mission. The EXP 2100™ PACK can be quickly expand to add 900 cubic inches of extra volume. It can also extend to carry items up to 29” long. The EXP 2100™ PACK‘s sleek uncluttered appearance has no outwardly glaring military features, blending well into urban environments as an everyday use bag while still offering maximum tactical utility. H: 21” (29” Extended) W: 12.5” D: 9.25” (12.75” Expanded) Made in US from US materials.
- Full perimeter (lay-flat) opening allows easy access to contents and offers all the benefits of both a top-opening and side-opening bag
- Fleece lined pocket fits medium to small sized tablets (H: 11” W: 8”)
- Side access laptop storage (H: 12.25” W: 19.75”)
- EXP™ PACK MOLLE INSERT (sold separately) for attaching pouches and gear
- Integrated expansion feature adds 900 cubic inches of volume
- Extends to carry items up to 29” long
- Molded back pad with integrated air channels
- Internal PALS webbing on inside walls
- Internal mesh pocket panel separates front compartment and main compartment
- Convenient briefcase style side handle
- Removable sternum strap
- Removable waist belt
- Removable 3D-formed frame sheet
In order to provide the best possible service to our customers, we ship all domestic purchases via UPS. Please note that while we do offer expedited service through UPS, in-stock orders are generally processed in 2-3 business days.
Items not in-stock at the time of order will automatically be put on backorder status and shipped when available. Orders will be partially shipped unless specified by the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
We do ship to our valued customers at APO/FPO locations but do so only using USPS.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
We will gladly accept any returns on the condition that the item includes all of the original packaging, instructions, receipt, return authorization, and has not been laundered. Returns will not be accepted on closeout items.
Items must be received within 60 days from date of purchase. It must be unused and undamaged. All returns will be carefully inspected before giving a refund, credit or exchange.
The customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges. Returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Contact us, or log in to your account to start a return:
FOR UNCOMPROMISING PEOPLE