G4 Combat Pant™
Our next generation of Combat Apparel features innovative, custom stretch VTX RIPSTOP™ fabric. Constructed with Invista’s T420 high tenacity nylon fiber to be light yet strong. Integrated stretch allows for a slimmer cut with maximum mobility. Pockets are low profile and engineered to reduce bulk while still allowing room for all essential gear. Mesh venting for maximum air-flow and breathability. Built-in kneepad adjuster and padded adjustable waistband. Designed for use with our removable AIRFLEX™ IMPACT COMBAT KNEE PADS (sold separately). www.lwpatents.com. Made in US from US materials.
- New lightweight, highly durable VTX RIPSTOP™ stretch fabric
- Overall stretch for increased mobility & comfort
- Accepts all of our AirFlex™ series combat kneepads (sold seperately)
- Dedicated knife holder with reinforced opening
- Multiple pass-throughs to cargo pocket to hold charges
- Zip thigh pockets sized for phone
- Adjustable padded waist with low profile die cut VELCRO® adjust tabs
- Waistband lined with moisture wicking material
- Set in low profile thigh cargo pockets with bellows at back for expansion, thermobonded flaps tuck cleanly into pockets
- Cargo pockets conceal water bottle/magazine stabilizers
- Mesh venting on all pockets for maximum airflow
- VELCRO® waist closure with zip fly
- Kneepad height and tension adjustments
In order to provide the best possible service to our customers, we ship all domestic purchases via UPS. Please note that while we do offer expedited service through UPS, in-stock orders are generally processed in 2-3 business days.
Items not in-stock at the time of order will automatically be put on backorder status and shipped when available. Orders will be partially shipped unless specified by the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
We do ship to our valued customers at APO/FPO locations but do so only using USPS.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
We will gladly accept any returns on the condition that the item includes all of the original packaging, instructions, receipt, return authorization, and has not been laundered. Returns will not be accepted on closeout items.
Items must be received within 60 days from date of purchase. It must be unused and undamaged. All returns will be carefully inspected before giving a refund, credit or exchange.
The customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges. Returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Contact us, or log in to your account to start a return:
FOR UNCOMPROMISING PEOPLE