G4 Temperate Shell Field Pant™
Stock status is subject to change after receipt of order. Customers will receive a ship date notification or tracking number within 2-3 business days of order date. If a ship date has not been provided, please contact customer service with the order number to request a status update.
Uniform pant designed to provide weather resistance in mild temperatures. Constructed from a lightweight stretch nylon and treated with a water repellent finish to keep you dry. Allover stretch provides enhanced mobility. Pockets are low profile and engineered to reduce bulk. Mesh venting for maximum air-flow and breathability. Can be layered with the Aclima® baselayer bottoms underneath in cooler temperatures. Designed for use with all removable AIRFLEX™ SERIES FIELD KNEE PADS (sold separately). Made in US from US materials.
- Lightweight and highly durable stretch nylon fabric with DWR finish
- Dedicated knife holder with reinforced opening
- Zip thigh pocket sized for phone
- Adjustable waist with low profile die cut VELCRO® adjust tab
- Set in low profile thigh cargo pocket with bellow at back for expansion, thermo-bonded flap tucks cleanly into pocket
- Overall stretch for increased mobility and comfort
- Mesh venting on all pockets for maximum airflow
- VELCRO® fly closure
- Waistband lined with moisture wicking material
- Cargo pockets conceal water bottle/magazine stabilizers
- Accepts our AIRFLEX™ SERIES FIELD KNEE PADS (sold separately)
In order to provide the best possible service to our customers, we ship all domestic purchases via UPS. Please note that while we do offer expedited service through UPS, in-stock orders are generally processed in 2-3 business days.
Items not in-stock at the time of order will automatically be put on backorder status and shipped when available. Orders will be partially shipped unless specified by the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
We do ship to our valued customers at APO/FPO locations but do so only using USPS.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
We will gladly accept any returns on the condition that the item includes all of the original packaging, instructions, receipt, return authorization, and has not been laundered. Returns will not be accepted on closeout items.
Items must be received within 60 days from date of purchase. It must be unused and undamaged. All returns will be carefully inspected before giving a refund, credit or exchange.
The customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges. Returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Contact us, or log in to your account to start a return:
FOR UNCOMPROMISING PEOPLE