Stock status is subject to change after receipt of order. Customers will receive a ship date notification or tracking number within 2-3 business days of order date. If a ship date has not been provided, please contact customer service with the order number to request a status update.
Easily attached and removed with one hand, AIRFRAME™ CHOPS™ offer mission-tailorable maxillofacial protection. AIRFRAME™ CHOPS™ provide simple, lightweight ballistic protection that doesn't compromise communication, hydration, or situational awareness. AIRFRAME™ CHOPS™ use same attachment system as AIRFRAME™ EARS™ . Sold as a pair. Patented, see www.lwpatents.com. Made in US from US materials.
- Mesh construction for immediate water draining
- Easy 2-step emergency doffing capability
- Accepts zip-on panels
- Webbing loops on the back of the shoulder straps to support clip-on packs such as our AVS-1000 PACK .
- Padded ventilation on interior panels of the vest for added comfort
- Quick-attach side loops for add-on armor coverage
- Patented SKELETAL™ CUMMERBUND provides maximum ventilation, adjustability, and chest expansion.
- Single strap side closure option for ultra-lightweight configurations
- Hidden vertical webbing loops on front carrier to support detachable chest rigs
- High performance stretch material accommodates plates of varying thickness
- VELCRO® panel on the front of the carrier accepts our AVS™ DETACHABLE FLAP
Plate Sizing Info
|Small Plate:||11” x 9.125”|
|Medium Plate:||11.5” x 10”|
|Large Plate:||12” x 10”|
|XLarge Plate:||12.5” x 11”|
NOTE: If your plate dimensions are between sizes, or if your plates' thickness exceeds 1.25", we recommend sizing up to the next size.
In order to provide the best possible service to our customers, we ship all domestic purchases via UPS. Please note that while we do offer expedited service through UPS, in-stock orders are generally processed in 2-3 business days.
Items not in-stock at the time of order will automatically be put on backorder status and shipped when available. Orders will be partially shipped unless specified by the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
We do ship to our valued customers at APO/FPO locations but do so only using USPS.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
We will gladly accept any returns on the condition that the item includes all of the original packaging, instructions, receipt, return authorization, and has not been laundered. Returns will not be accepted on closeout items.
Items must be received within 60 days from date of purchase. It must be unused and undamaged. All returns will be carefully inspected before giving a refund, credit or exchange.
The customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges. Returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Contact us, or log in to your account to start a return:
|2 Gr RCC|
|4 Gr RCC|
|16 Gr RCC|
|64 Gr RCC|
|9mm 124 Gr FMJ|
|.44 Magnum 240 Gr|
|≥ 4200 ft/s||≥ 3475 ft/s||≥ 2475 ft/s||≥ 1750 ft/s||1400 ft/s, ± 50 ft/s||1400 ft/s, ± 50 ft/s|
*0° Obliquity, Ambient
**Ambient / Wet, NIJ 106.01 IIIA
FOR UNCOMPROMISING PEOPLE