G4 Temperate Shell Combat Pant™
Stock status is subject to change after receipt of order. Customers will receive a ship date notification or tracking number within 2-3 business days of order date. If a ship date has not been provided, please contact customer service with the order number to request a status update.
Assault pant designed to provide weather resistance in mild temperatures. Constructed from a lightweight stretch nylon and treated with a water repellent finish to keep you dry. All-over stretch provides enhanced mobility. Pockets lined in mesh for maximum air-flow and accelerated dry times. Padded adjustable waistband and kneepad adjuster. Can be layered with the Aclima® baselayer bottoms underneath in cooler temperatures. Designed for use with all removable AIRFLEX™ SERIES COMBAT KNEE PADS (sold separately). Made in US from US materials.
- Lightweight and highly durable stretch nylon fabric with DWR finish
- Dedicated knife holder with reinforced opening
- Multiple pass-throughs to cargo pocket to hold charges
- Zip thigh pocket sized for phone
- Adjustable padded waist with low profile die cut VELCRO® adjust tabs
- Set in low profile thigh cargo pockets with bellow at back for expansion, thermo-bonded flaps tuck cleanly into pocket
- Set in calf pocket with expansion pleat at bottom
- Adjustable snap hem
- Overall stretch for increased mobility
- Mesh venting on all pockets for maximum airflow
- VELCRO® waist closure with zip fly
- Waistband lined with moisture wicking material
- Knee pad height and tension adjustments
- Cargo pockets conceal water bottle/magazine stabilizers
- Accepts our AIRFLEX™ SERIES COMBAT KNEE PADS (sold separately)
In order to provide the best possible service to our customers, we ship all domestic purchases via UPS. Please note that while we do offer expedited service through UPS, in-stock orders are generally processed in 2-3 business days.
Items not in-stock at the time of order will automatically be put on backorder status and shipped when available. Orders will be partially shipped unless specified by the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
We do ship to our valued customers at APO/FPO locations but do so only using USPS.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
We will gladly accept any returns on the condition that the item includes all of the original packaging, instructions, receipt, return authorization, and has not been laundered. Returns will not be accepted on closeout items.
Items must be received within 60 days from date of purchase. It must be unused and undamaged. All returns will be carefully inspected before giving a refund, credit or exchange.
The customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges. Returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Contact us, or log in to your account to start a return:
FOR UNCOMPROMISING PEOPLE