The ASR™ (ADJUSTABLE SAFETY RESTRAINT) LANYARD is designed to be used in conjunction with the LRB™ as a travel restraint during helicopter operations. The ASR™ LANYARD is designed to be quickly and easily adjusted from 18” to 30”.
- Officially approved for use by USSOCOM
- Carabiner with single-hand operation
- Emergency release from belt under tension
- Length adjustable from 18-30 inches
- Adjuster hardware will not slip under load
- Quickly and easily adjusted while being worn
- Sleeve covers critical stitching for durability
- Meets or exceeds USSOCOM safety lanyard specifications
- Made in the US from US materials
In order to provide the best possible service to our customers, we ship all domestic purchases via UPS. Please note that while we do offer expedited service through UPS, in-stock orders are generally processed in 2-3 business days.
Items not in-stock at the time of order will automatically be put on backorder status and shipped when available. Orders will be partially shipped unless specified by the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
We do ship to our valued customers at APO/FPO locations but do so only using USPS.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
We will gladly accept any returns on the condition that the item includes all of the original packaging, instructions, receipt, return authorization, and has not been laundered. Returns will not be accepted on closeout items.
Items must be received within 60 days from date of purchase. It must be unused and undamaged. All returns will be carefully inspected before giving a refund, credit or exchange.
The customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges. Returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Contact us, or log in to your account to start a return:
FOR UNCOMPROMISING PEOPLE