AirLite® SPC™ Swimmer
Stock status is subject to change after receipt of order. Customers will receive a ship date notification or tracking number within 2-3 business days of order date. If a ship date has not been provided, please contact customer service with the order number to request a status update.
The AIRLITE SPC (STRUCTURAL PLATE CARRIER) SWIMMER offers all the lightweight mobility of our JPC™ while providing the structural load support of our AVS™ & CPC™. At just over one pound for the entire system (including front flap and cummerbund- each sold separetely), the AIRLITE SPC SWIMMER is an ideal choice for all environments including maritime. It pairs with our patented AIRLITE STRUCTURAL CUMMERBUND that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and outside of the cummerbund and is compatible with our EXTENDABLE StKSS™ to reduce the load on the shoulders and back. The AIRLITE SPC SWIMMER sheds unnecessary weight and bulk while improving overall ventilation.
- Made from AIRLITE, our patented lightweight, strong, water-shedding material
- Easy 2-step emergency doffing capability
- Continuous 3D mesh interior panels for maximum comfort and ventilation
- Compatible with our zip-on panels (for use with sizes SM/MD panels only)
- Compatible with all our removable front flaps
- Vertical webbing loops on front carrier to support detachable chest rigs
- Quick attach side loops for add-on ballistic coverage
- Groin protection attachment points
- VELCRO® loop on back carrier for patches
- Vertical adjustment slots in rear allows for multiple height position of cummerbund
- Loops on the back of the shoulder straps to support small packs such as our AVS™1000 pack
- Low-profile cummerbund attachment allows chest expansion and provides maximum sizing range
|Small Plate:||11” x 9.125”|
|Medium Plate:||11.5” x 10”|
|Large Plate:||12” x 10”|
|XLarge Plate:||12.5” x 11”|
NOTE: If your plate dimensions are between sizes, or if your plates' thickness exceeds 1.25", we recommend sizing up to the next size.
In order to provide the best possible service to our customers, we ship all domestic purchases via UPS. Please note that while we do offer expedited service through UPS, in-stock orders are generally processed in 2-3 business days.
Items not in-stock at the time of order will automatically be put on backorder status and shipped when available. Orders will be partially shipped unless specified by the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
We do ship to our valued customers at APO/FPO locations but do so only using USPS.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
We will gladly accept any returns on the condition that the item includes all of the original packaging, instructions, receipt, return authorization, and has not been laundered. Returns will not be accepted on closeout items.
Items must be received within 60 days from date of purchase. It must be unused and undamaged. All returns will be carefully inspected before giving a refund, credit or exchange.
The customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges. Returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Contact us, or log in to your account to start a return:
FOR UNCOMPROMISING PEOPLE