LVS™ Base Vest
Stock status is subject to change after receipt of order. Customers will receive a ship date notification or tracking number within 2-3 business days of order date. If a ship date has not been provided, please contact customer service with the order number to request a status update.
The LVS™ system sets the standard for concealable body armor. Our proprietary three dimensional forming technology allows us to shape the vest to directly match the contours of the human body delivering an unprecedented level of concealment and comfort that only this production process can deliver. Because it is molded, the armor will not crumple and fold up in the bottom of the carrier. In fact, the LVS™ BASE VEST requires no external carrier at all. This is due to our unique “Insert As Vest™” architecture. This construction greatly reduces bulk and visual printing. The LVS™ system is extremely versatile. A wide range of optional covers allow the same armor panels to be quickly swapped between vest configurations. For instance a patrol vest can instantly become a tactical entry vest.. or anything in between. Additional side and abdomen armor panels are available to add even more coverage. The LVS™ armor is NIJ IIIA Certified. Made in US from US materials.
- Our proprietary IAV (Insert As Vest™) architecture dramatically reduces bulk and printing
- 3D formed armor panels match the human body - delivering enhanced comfort & concealment
- Base vest includes 2 built-in pockets suitable for radio, rifle mag, pistol, or pistol mags
- Anti-microbial fabrics used throughout
- Proprietary forming technique eliminates crumpling of armor
- Wide range of optional carriers allow one system to economically cover many roles from low-vis to overtly tactical
- Optional side armor panels are available
- 2” and 4” elastic side straps provided with vest
- Threat level: Certified NIJ-0101.06 Type IIIA
In order to provide the best possible service to our customers, we ship all domestic purchases via UPS. Please note that while we do offer expedited service through UPS, in-stock orders are generally processed in 2-3 business days.
Items not in-stock at the time of order will automatically be put on backorder status and shipped when available. Orders will be partially shipped unless specified by the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
We do ship to our valued customers at APO/FPO locations but do so only using USPS.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
We will gladly accept any returns on the condition that the item includes all of the original packaging, instructions, receipt, return authorization, and has not been laundered. Returns will not be accepted on closeout items.
Items must be received within 60 days from date of purchase. It must be unused and undamaged. All returns will be carefully inspected before giving a refund, credit or exchange.
The customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges. Returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Contact us, or log in to your account to start a return:
FOR UNCOMPROMISING PEOPLE